“Making Nuclear Magnetic Hyperpolarization Practical through Storage in Disconnected Eigenstates.” WEB
- Drummond, Z.D., Claytor, K.E., Allee, D.R., Hull, D.M.. “An Optimized Subspace-Based Approach to Synchrophasor Estimation” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. 17 August 2020. DOI
- Claytor, K.E., George, A., Drummond, Z., Snellman, A.. “Visualization and Processing for Embedded Research Systems (ViPERS) Web-Based Interface for Internet of Things (IoT): Implementation Guide” Technical Report. 2019-12-01. WEB.
- Claytor, K.E., et al. (U) A Template for Rapid Creation of Scientific Web Applications. in MSS BAMS. 2018. Gaithersburg, MD.
- Adelman, R., Claytor, K.E., and D.M. Hull. (U) Autonomous, SUAV-Based Sensing of Wide-Area Power-Line Fields. in MSS BAMS. 2018. Gaithersburg, MD.
- Drummond, Z., Claytor, K. E., in MSS BAMS. 2018. Gaithersburg, MD. Contact for details
- Claytor, K.E., et al. (U) Model-Based Characterization of a Non-Intrusive Power Meter. in MSS BAMS. 2017. Springfield, VA.
- Parks, B.S., Claytor, K.E., and Hull, D.M.. (U) Distributed Live Animated Multi Phasor (dLAMP). in MSS BAMS. 2017. Springfield, VA.
- T. Theis, G. X. Ortiz Jr., A. W. J. Logan, K. E. Claytor, Y. Feng, W. P. Huhn, V. Blum, S. J. Malcolmson, E. Y. Chekmenev, Q. Wang and W. S. Warren. “Direct and cost-efficient hyperpolarization of long-lived nuclear spin states on universal 15N2-diazirine molecular tags.” Science Advances. 25 Mar 2016. DOI
- Z. Zhou, K. Claytor, W. S.Warren, T. Theis. “Accessing long lived 1H states via 2H couplings”
- Claytor, K.E., et al. (U) Relative Phasor Signatures through a Power Distribution Network Enables Infrastructure Sensing in Denied Areas. in MSS BAMS. 2016. Gaithersburg, MD.
- K. Claytor, T. Theis, Y. Feng, W. Warren. “Measuring long-lived 13C2 state lifetimes at natural abundance.” Journal of Magnetic Resonance. Vol 239. pp. 81-86. February 2014. DOI arXiv
- K. Claytor, T. Theis, Y. Feng, J. Yu, D. Gooden, and W. S. Warren. “Accessing Long-Lived Disconnected Spin-1/2 Eigenstates through Spins > 1/2.” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136, 43. 2014. DOI
- Y. Feng, T. Theis, T. Wu, K. Claytor, and W. S. Warren. “Long-lived polarization protected by symmetry.” J. Chem. Phys. 141, 134307. 2014. DOI
- Baolei Li, Kevin E. Claytor, Hsiangkuo Yuan, Tuan Vo-Dinh, Warren S. Warren, and Martin C. Fischer, “Multicontrast nonlinear optical microscopy with a compact and rapid pulse shaper,” Optics Letters. 1 July. 2012. DOI
- Kevin E. Claytor, Baolei Li, Prathyush Samineni, Warren Warren, Martin Fischer, “Femtosecond Pulse Shaping Enables Nonlinear Imaging in Highly Scattering Materials,” Frontiers in Optics / Laser Science (Oral Presentation). 17 October. 2011. WEB
- K. Claytor, S. Khatua, J. Guerrero, J. Tour, S. Link, “Accurately Determining Single Molecule Trajectories of Molecular Motion on Surfaces,” Journal of Chemical Physics. 28 April. 2009. DOI
- K.E. Claytor, J.R. Koby, J.A. TenCate, “Limitations of Preisach Theory: Elastic aftereffect, congruence, and end point memory,” Geophysical Review Letters. 36, L06304. 2009. DOI
- S. Khatua, J. Guerrero, K. Claytor, G. Vives, A. Kolomeisky, J. Tour, S. Link, “Micrometer-Scale Translation and Monitoring of Individual Nanocars on Glass,” ACS Nano. January 9, 2009. DOI
- K.E. Claytor, J.R. Koby, J.A. Tencate. “Nonlinearity, hysteresis, end‐point memory, and congruence in sandstones.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 123, 3399. 2008. DOI
- K. Claytor. “Development and Implementation of an Efficient Automated Cell Colony and Plaque Counter.” University of Illinois Internal Physics Publication. 2008. PDF
- M.C. Fischer, J. Wilson, M.J. Simpson, B. Li, F. Robles, K. Claytor, and W.S. Warren. “Nonlinear Pump-Probe Techniques for Multi-Contrast Microscopy.” Novel Techniques in Microscopy 2013. DOI
- F.E. Robles, K. Claytor, and W.S. Warren. “Pump-probe nonlinear phase dispersion spectroscopy: molecular contrast of pigmented and non-pigmented samples.” Frontiers in Optics 2013. DOI
- M. Freeman, K. Claytor, Y. Qi , S. Degan, Z. Ma, W. S. Warren, B. Driehuys, R. T. Branca. “Hyperpolarized 129Xe And 3He MRI For Sensitive Detection Of Iron Oxide Contrast In The Mouse Lung.” American Thoracic Society International Conference Abstracts. DOI
- K. Claytor, B. Li, P. Samineni, W. Warren, and M. Fischer. “Femtosecond Pulse Shaping Enables Nonlinear Imaging in Highly Scattering Materials.” Frontiers in Optics 2011. DOI
- M. C. Fischer, P. Samineni, B. Li, Kevin Claytor, and W. S. Warren. “Accessing nonlinear phase contrast in biological tissue using femtosecond laser pulse shaping.” Frontiers in Optics 2011. DOI
- B. Li, K. Claytor, W. S. Warren, and M. C. Fischer. “Optimizing Shape of Femtosecond Laser Pulses for Homodyne Detection of Nonlinear Optical Signals.” Frontiers in Optics 2011. DOI
- K. Claytor, S. Kathyra, S. Link. Tracking Nanocars using Optical Methods. (Poster) Rice Quantum Institute (RQI) Student Symposium 2007. PDF
- K.E. Claytor, J. A. TenCate. A Novel Investigation of Nonlinear Rock Properties. (Poster) LANL Student Symposium 2006. PDF
- Awarded the Best Undergraduate Research Poster in Earth and Environmental Sciences.
- Stress Strain Curves in Rocks, K. E. Claytor and J. A. TenCate. (Oral Presentation) Presented at the 10th International Conference on Non-Linear Dynamics. 2003.